The general goals in Respiro are:
- Incorporation of habits related with the prevention of respiratory health by Physioclasses.
- Physical activity in the open air: Development of aerobic activity following lines based on respiratory physiotherapy.
- Yoga practice, where children learn to breath, adopting a relaxed respiratory rhythm, which help them to prevent the asthma crisis and, thus, being more relaxed in their daily life.
- Habit of being in touch with nature regularly.
- For healthy reasons: There are researches stating that being in touch with nature is healthy. For example, one research financed by the National Institute for Environmental Health Science and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Health & Society Scholars Program carried out in New York City states that children living in areas with trees in the street, don’t suffer so much from asthma.
- Because Nature is a knowledge source for kids.
- Knowledge of abilities promoting intellectual development:
- Patience and concentration: They can be developed starting with a craft.
- Creativity and expression: They can be developed through craft workshops.
- Collaboration with the others, knowledge carried out through games and workshops.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at 93 467 62 06
Download the brochure Respiro (pdf 780kb.)